Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the air...

Happy Valentines Day!!

Tiffany&co. heart shaped ring


I hope all of you had a day full of love :)
Mine wasn't anything too special, I had classes all day and work all night... but I did wake up to some pretty sweet text messages from my loving friends and family!

Anyways, something really cool happened tonight.
Ever get those text messages from a number you don't have saved in your phone book? Well I got one today and I get excited to find out who the person is but it's so awkward having to ask...

"Hey, long time no talk! how are you?"
"Uhmm... I'm sorry, who is this?!"

Haha, that's usually how it goes. Anyways, this was such a pleasant surprise! It turned out to be my friend from back when I went to San Diego Mesa college. We got caught up for a while and he made me laugh so hard that my abs started to hurt.

It's times like these when I'm so thankful for the people who are in my life and have been in my life. So today I want to give thanks to the people who have stuck by my side. Without them, I would be a mess.

So here's a big THANK YOU to all of you!
and with that, I leave you with this...





au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...