Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Long Distance Lovin'




Man oh man, I have A LOT of respect for the couples in a long distance relationship. 

The beau and I just had our first fight tonight. It was so hard because I couldn't see him, I couldn't see his facial expressions... all I had were the texts he sent me and his voice. We have been missing each other like crazy and it took a toll on us tonight. I think we're both just frustrated with the situation we're in. Anyways, after a couple hours we were able to resolve the argument and I'm beyond happy to report that things are back to normal.  

THANK GOODNESS!


So for this blog, 
I looked up some inspirational quotes that helped me tonight and could help any of you, too!



"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." 
- Helen Keller 


"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."


"Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will." 


"For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice"- John Burroughs


If you want to read more inspirational quotes, head on over to 
Lovingfromadistance.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...