Monday, April 2, 2012

the one about me being a human lobster.

so, this weekend was - in one word - gorgeous. the weather was amazing, high 80s, and the sky was super clear. i decided that it was time to get rid of my pale look i had going on from winter and make myself a little more tan. let me just begin by saying, NEVER tan without tanning oil and/or lotion. this is probably super 'DUH' news but in my head i thought it would be better if i tanned without any oil on - BAD IDEA. i was out in the sun for about 3 hours and i'm reporting to you while i look like a human lobster. 


my body is red. i don't mean it in a sarcastic way either. my stomach is red, i have crazy tan lines, my birthmark turned pink, it's cray! i can't stand sleeping on my back because it burns and i'm just hoping and praying that by the end of this coming week, it's a nice tan color because red isn't a good color on me. my front is getting tan, the red faded out already so i'm happy about that but my backside is just ridiculous.


how was y'alls weekend? anything fun and filled with tan lines? 


i hope it was amazing and full of fun memories and i hope you guys have a great week!

and if you had a bad day/week, then enjoy my beard that i grew over the weekend :)


till next time,
Elle xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh, ouch. I hope it turns tan soon so you can stop hurting! Sunburns are awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog! And I love how you did that picture of you and your man!! I am gonna try and do it...... but the hubby hates pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...