Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Love Texts.

Sorry for the love overload lately, I'm just reeeeally missing my beau. I can't believe it's already March... it's been A YEAR since I've seen his face... not because we didn't want to, we were just in different times in our lives and things were super crazy for a couple months. He's been traveling all over the place for his work and I've been focusing all my time and energy on school.

Thus, the reason for this post :) Reading these keep me going strong.


Just realized how sappy this post is, haha. I'm so sorry!

Happy Wednesday!
XO

4 comments:

  1. wow, 1 year? That must be so hard. I cant even imagine. Well if you get bored, im always up for email chats n what not.. =) its always nice to meet and get to know other blog peeps here in the world
    have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :-/ we broke things off when I moved from California to New Mexico and after all that happened we would still keep in contact but we realized that we should just do the long distance relationship. Thanks for that! I'll probably have to take you up on that one :-) Email chatting is so much fun, I'm eager to meet new people! Hope your night is wonderful x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH. I'm in a long distance relationship, and I get really cranky after a couple of weeks of not seeing my boyfriend. I don't know how you do it. I'm so glad that you guys are doing well! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Us LD relationship girls have to stick together for support! it can be so hard sometimes but it's all worth it to see them again :) Much luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...