Sunday, February 13, 2011

Here we go...

I'm fairly new to blogging (except for my Xanga I had in middle school -you know you remember those) and I always thought it would soothing to just ramble about my days, especially because I just moved to a new state away from my home. 

It's been one of those nothing-to-do nights for me so I decided to create one of these. Why not, right? I want to blog about anything and everything but mostly about life lessons I tend to learn the hard way (I'm really good at that). I hope that you all learn a thing or two about me through this and some of you feel comfortable enough to share your experiences with me in return :)

This is me in a nut shell... 
My name is Elena, I was born in April and I'm 22 years young (I refuse to believe I'm getting older). I was born and raised in sunny San Diego, California and just recently moved to middle-of-nowhere Albuquerque, New Mexico to live with my dad. I have so many interests and if I named them all right now I would still be listing them tomorrow, the next day and the next day. I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend, Justin...


he's cute, isn't he?

Moving on, I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. My parents are separated but not divorced (I know, I don't know why either) but nevertheless, I love them both unconditionally. The rest I'm sure you'll learn the more I write and open up.

Anyways, that's enough about my background for now, until tomorrow!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...