Sunday, April 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME : )

I'M 23!! 
Well actually, my birthday was on Friday but I haven't had much time to get online and blog about it. I can't believe another year has already come and gone. I'm so excited for what this year is going to bring me :-) 


Here are some pictures of my day, I'm having my birthday party on Saturday so I'll be sure to take better quality pictures next weekend!

Moto bought me my Gucci carry-on duffle bag!!

My sister with her coconut margarita.


Me with my blood orange margarita.

An adorable clown ice cream my sister bought me : )

Came home to these in my room, thank you Dad! <3

Jagerbomb shot in a cute shot glass that I ended up finding in my purse the next morning.

My 'I don't want anymore shots' face.

The other pictures started getting a little more sloppy as the night went on, haha! That was my FIRST night taking shots and I had no idea that I should wait a couple minutes in between shots. I paid for it the next day, my hangover didn't go away till around 9pm. I'm never doing that again! 

I'm feeling 100% okay today, back to my normal self :-) So of course I celebrated in the best way possible... 

ONLINE SHOPPING AT VICTORIA SECRET

Haha, I have to stop with this online shopping already, it's just so convenient to shop in your PJs :-) right?

I can't wait till next weekend, I'm already writing my TO DO list to get the party in order :-) 

I hope your weekends were great
& an even better week!

XO

1 comment:

  1. Hey, happy birthday! Looks like a great time and an unbelievable duffle. Found you on FTLOB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...