Saturday, April 2, 2011

Feathers aren't just for birds!

Say it with me...
FEATHER
EXTENSIONS


Okay, okay... it takes a little getting used to but I think they look pretty awesome. I mean, obviously I wouldn't rock this everyday... but maybe on a sunny Saturday during Summer or Spring... maybe even in Vegas while I'm poolside : )


Sooo... I'm thinking of getting some feather extensions when I go back home to visit. I'm kind of nervous to how people will react over here in Albuquerque but I like being a trend setter... especially with the sun shining more than ever, it's time to think outside the box and take some risks!




By the way, look how good Ke$ha looks!




I really didn't find any pictures of the extensions on black hair so I'll be sure to put some up when I get them put in : )

What do you girls think? 
Would you get feather extensions or do you think they look tacky?


1 comment:

  1. just saw some feather extensions for the first time this weekend. My college daughter's friend had them and it looked SO cool...but she does bleach her hair white/blonde...but regardless it looks pretty cool! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...