Thursday, March 24, 2011

What are you wearing?

So lately I've been lacking the motivation to get up that extra hour earlier to get ready and look cute for school. Sleep has been consuming my life, I swear I can hibernate for a week if it was possible. Anyways, I need shake this laziness off and jump back on the pretty wagon! I made a vow to myself that today will be the last day of my lazy spree! No mas!


This is what I wore today:


Believe me, this outfit is an upgrade to how I've been dressing lately. I think layering your clothes is a cute way to say 'I'm in relax mode but I'm not a complete scrub'. 
So let's see what I'm wearing...

(From top to bottom)
Bead headband from Anthropology. $32
Peace sweater from Victoria Secret $25
A regular white tank. I don't remember where it's from but you can find one anywhere.
Torn black jeans from Forever 21 $30
Brown Uggs from Dillards $180
Brown side-bag from Urban Outfitters $55

I'm not the best bargain hunter so I'm sure you can find a cheaper replacement for any of these things, you just have to look for it. I know that F21 has a bunch of really cute hair accessories and I'm pretty sure some are beaded hairbands. 

What are you ladies wearing on this wonderful Thursday?!


1 comment:

  1. you look cute!
    I know just what you mean. I have wanted to sleep all day for the past like 2 weeks and if I do get the energy to do anything I wear my pjs while I do it!
    I need to jump back on the wagon also!

    joni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...