Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh heyyyy there!

It's been soooo long since I've blogged, I've missed you little beauties! 
Well let's catch up... midterms happened which is a huge part of why I couldn't find time to connect with you guys, then I had to pack for 
VIVA LAS VEGAS
and I was in Sin City for 4 days. I finally came home at the wee hours of Monday morning and I was sick! I've been sick in bed with the flu since Monday morning and I'm barely starting to get better - THANK GOODNESS!

Anyways, I want to share some Vegas pictures with you guys!

First night:
We didn't want to get ready and go to a club, considering we just drove 8 hours to get to Vegas, so we drank at the hotel and hit the strip! I don't remember much but I'm so glad I have pictures : )



Second night:
Got dolled up from the feet up and hit up the HOTTEST club in Vegas! XS at Encore is an AMAZiNG club!! I am obsessed with it because the Kardashian's are known to hit up this club from time to time : ) It's complete with a pool, 2 HUGE bars, an amazing dance floor and tons and tons of places to sit! Seriously, if you're in Vegas, I recommend this place!!



Third DAY:
We decided to lay out at the pool in Monte Carlo. SO. MUCH. FUN. Beautiful people everywhere! Not only that but the JABBOWOCKEEZ came and performed!! If you don't know who they are, they are the winners of the first season of Americas Best Dance Crew! Of course I got super stoked when I saw them because they're from my hometown, SAN DIEGO <3 Anyways, the Monte Carlo pool is so much fun! They have a wave pool AND a lazy river. I wish I was there right now.




Third night: 
Soooo, SNOOKI (from Jersey Shore) was staying at our hotel - The Luxor. She was making an appearance at LAX... we went... we stood in line for 2 hours (even after being on the guest list) and it was NOT worth it! My bestie Alex and I were so upset, we left. It's 3am and we're in our room... we immediately get dressed, make us some drinks and hit the strip! Had so much fun with my babyyy and made it the best night of the whole trip! We met some boys who were so lame and didn't take rejection very well but they hung around us anyways. 


then we left the next morning. Vegas was wonderful to my friends and I but I need a loooong break before I go back out there. I'm almost positive that my liver hates me and I completely understand.

What are your plans for Spring Break? Anything fun planned?
Make sure to pack some cute swim suits because the sun is always your friend!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks like you had a fabulous time! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...