Wednesday, March 28, 2012

the one about the picture wall.

so a couple days ago i decided that i was going to fill up my wall with cool pictures of my life thus far. i had a mental picture of what it would look like in my head and i was determined to get it, so... i went to a couple local stores and bought about 8 picture frames and as i was checking out, i realized how expensive this was going to be. the pictures alone came out to $30 and i'm not even half way done! i'm super excited though so it's okay. plus, i have so much free time, this takes up most of it.

my dad came to my rescue tonight and hung up my pictures for me because i am a lost cause when it comes to using tools and leveling things - i'm all about a hammering a nail wherever and hanging up a picture however the nail allows it.

so for your viewing pleasure, here are a couple pictures that show the progress we made tonight...






i can't wait to see the finished product! i'm already a little obsessed, i have my usb ready and full of new pictures i want to go print out and put up.

any of my readers doing any fun spring arts and crafts? or do any of you have a wall in your home dedicated to frames and pictures? tips are so welcome! i'll keep y'all posted on my walls progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...